Tulsi Herbal Tea
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Crafted to serve those with a unique taste for fine tea, our Tulsi Herbal Tea brings together two of the most auspicious ingredients: the holy basil- Tulsi and the miracle tree- Moringa. Together these offer a unique yet quintessential Indian tea drinking experience. The medicinal tanginess of tulsi acts as a doubling agent for Moringa, and overall presents an extremely healthy supplement beverage.
Moringa and Tulsi
- Works as an excellent substitute for caffeine
- Loaded with antioxidants, proteins, calcium, iron and more
- Relieves stress
- Help cure sore throat and nasal congestion
- Promotes weight loss and strengthens immunity
- Helps in boosting immunity
- Improves digestion and bowel movement
- Helps improve acne and reduces acne scarring.
We suggest brewing Tulsi Herbal Tea with 150 ml or a cup of freshwater to a boiling point like your regular tea, and steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Adding milk is not advisable. Add honey to your taste.
1) What is a good time to take Tulsi tea? Can you drink Tulsi tea at night?
You can have it at any time of the day. There are no restrictions to have a relaxed alone time with a sip of hot tulsi tea.
2) Benefits of Tulsi tea?
- Help to relieve cold and flu
- To enhance immunity
- Rich in antioxidants
3) Can I drink Tulsi tea every day?
Yes. You can also have it multiple times a day.
4) Can pregnant women take Tulsi tea?
Tulsi has a lot of benefits that make it a great herbal supplement during pregnancy but taking it in the right amount is essential.
5) Which is better tulsi tea or green tea?
Both the teas are rich in antioxidants and are low in calories, but Tulsi tea offers higher levels of essential nutrients.
6) Does Tulsi tea helps in weight loss?
Having Tulsi tea in the morning could help detoxify the body and increase metabolism. The faster is your metabolism rate, the easier it is to burn calories.