Ginger Herbal Tea
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Drinking tea is a way of life.
Our Ginger Herbal tea is nothing but the blend of ginger and Moringa in a teacup. It could be a substitute for caffeine and give you both, good taste and health & wellbeing, all at the same time. Loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, anti-flatulent and anti-microbial properties; Ginger Herbal Tea is a beverage that improves both, your mental and physical health. The brew is golden-orange, has a rich taste and an uplifting aroma that soothes you and your soul.
Ginger and Moringa
- Works as an excellent substitute for caffeine
- Loaded with antioxidants, proteins, calcium, iron and more
- Relieves stress
- Promotes weight loss
- Helps in boosting immunity
- Improves digestion and bowel movement
- Helps improve the quality and texture of your skin and hair.
We suggest brewing Ginger Herbal Tea with 150 ml or a cup of fresh water to a boiling point like your regular tea, and steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Adding milk is not advisable. Add honey to your taste.
1) Can you drink ginger tea at night?
Yes, it would help in the digestion process.
2) Who should not drink ginger tea?
Anyone can drink. But people with acidity/ulcer issues can avoid taking in empty stomach.
3) What are the Benefits of Ginger Tea?
- Help relieve stress
- Improves digestion
- Boosts immune system
- Reduces inflammation
4) Can I drink Ginger tea every day?
Yes. You can even have it multiple times a day.
5) Can people with acidity/ulcer issues take Ginger tea?
Yes, but try avoiding taking in an empty stomach.
6) Can ginger tea be used to reduce belly fat?
Having Ginger tea in could help detoxify the body and increase metabolism. Higher your metabolism, the easier it is to burn calories and fat.