- Improves metabolism and promotes weight loss.
- Boosts up immunity while it also prevents us from being diagnosed with a chronic disease.
- Helps absorb more iron thus increasing your red blood cell count.
- Reduces blood pressure by helping stop the arteries from thickening.
- Antibiotic and antibacterial properties that help treat stomach disorders such as constipation, gastritis and ulcerative colitis.
- Reduces acne breakouts and prevents blackheads.
- Contains amino acids and proteins which lead to healthy hair growth and reduced hair fall.
- Slows down ageing by reducing wrinkles and blemishes.
Moringa has truly earned its “Miracle Tree” title, is there something it can’t help remedy and/or enhance?
Moringa Powder is a testament to the magic and power this miraculous tree possesses. Moringa Powder can be used in your smoothies, dosa/roti/pancake batter, consumed as a beverage and sprinkled on your salads! Sourced from the finest farms of the Indian subcontinent, Moringa leaves have been dried and crushed to produce Moringa Powder which plays a crucial role in making almost every dimension of our health better for the better.
Can Moringa Powder be consumed by women who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding? Is it safe?
Yes. Moringa powder is completely safe for women who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding. It is one of the easiest ways of adding nutrient-rich greens to their routine.
How much Moringa Powder should I take in a day?
4-6 grams per day for an adult.
How to use Moringa Powder?
- Add Moringa Powder to your smoothie or soup
- Mix it with Dosa/roti/pancake batter
- Make soup with added spices
- Add to water or tea
- Infuse in your baked goods
- Sprinkle on salads
Can I have Moringa powder on an empty stomach?
Yes. You can take it on an empty stomach if there are no reflux issues. Otherwise, take it after you’ve eaten.
Does Moringa Powder helps to reduce diabetes or control blood pressure?
Studies show that insulin-like proteins found in Moringa may help lower blood sugar. Medicinal properties found in the leaves might help the body process sugar better, and it may affect how the body releases insulin.
Can kids have Moringa Powder?
Yes. Start by adding a pinch of powder to their daily intake and increase it as required.