Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Over centuries Moringa plant has earned the title of “the Miracle Tree,” and our Moringa Powder is a testament to this miraculous power of Moringa trees. Sourced from the finest farms of the Indian subcontinent, Moringa leaves are dried and crushed to produce the powder. Ensured freshness and integrity of the powder make it robust emulsion for external as well as internal purposes.
- Improves metabolism and promotes weight loss.
- Boosts immunity and stabilises blood pressure
- Stimulates hair growth and controls dandruff
- Help fight the appearance of wrinkles and ageing
- Reduces acne breakouts and buildup of blackheads
Moringa powder has myriad uses. Some of them are:
- You can blend Moringa powder into your smoothie or soup
- Mix it in your Dosa/roti/pancake batter
- Add to water or tea to consume as a beverage
- Infuse in your baked goods and sprinkle on salads
1) What are the benefits of Moringa Powder?
- Rich in antioxidants and iron
- Improves metabolism
- Reduces menstrual cramps
- Promotes weight loss
- Helps with PCOS/PCOD
- Lowers high BP
- Improves immunity
- Controls back/hip/joint pain
- Stimulates hair growth
- Reduces Acne/blackheads
2) Is Moringa powder safe? Can it be consumed by pregnant & breastfeeding women?
Moringa powder is completely safe for pregnant & breastfeeding women. It is one of the easiest ways of adding nutrient-rich greens to the routine.
3) How much Moringa powder should I take in a day?
4-6 grams per day for an adult.
4) How to use Moringa powder?
- Add Moringa powder to your smoothie or soup
- Mix it with Dosa/roti/pancake batter
- Make soup with added spices
- Add to water or tea
- Infuse in your baked goods
- Sprinkle on salads
5) Can I take Moringa powder on an empty stomach?
You can take it on an empty stomach if there are no reflux issues, otherwise, take it after food.
6) Does Moringa powder helps to reduce diabetes or control blood pressure?
Studies show that insulin-like proteins found in Moringa may help lower blood sugar. Medicinal properties found in the leaves might help the body process sugar better, and it may affect how the body releases insulin.
7) Can kids take Moringa powder?
Start with a pinch of powder added to the daily intake and increase it as required.