Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Harnessing premium quality natural honey from the nectar of moringa flowers, our Moringa Honey is a powerful blend of all-natural ingredients with no added color. We deploy the super-food qualities of Moringa and Honey, making it the healthiest sweetener out there. The purity of the product makes it suitable for consumption for all age groups (yes, you tiny tots too). This powerhouse all-natural honey works in harmony around the clock to provide effective nutrition, support beautiful skin, and grant the taker renewed vitality.
Pure Organic Moringa Honey
- Works as an excellent replacement for refined sugar
- Aids in detoxifying the gut
- Helps to relieve joints/ Arthritis pain
- Topical applications reduce pigmentation and blemishes
- Brings out skin’s natural glow
This natural blend can be used internally as well as externally, a few ways to use it in your everyday life are:
- Add a spoonful in your tea/coffee/green tea/smoothies to balance the sweetness
- Drizzle over waffles/ pancakes for a wholesome taste
- Use it as a sweetener in desserts like Kheer, Custard, and Yogurt to enjoy guilt-free
- Massage a few drops onto clean skin every day to deeply nourish
- Mix in your hair mask to provide added moisture
1) Can kids have Moringa Honey?
Yes, kids who are above the age of 1 can have Moringa honey.
2) What is the sugar level of Moringa honey?
Sugar level varies for every batch. Liquid honey is approximately as sweet as sugar, yet it contains only 70-80 grams of carbohydrates per 100 g.
3) How does it differ from Normal honey?
Moringa honey is nectar collected from Moringa flowers, and so it is rich in multivitamins.
4) What are the benefits of Moringa Honey?
- Nourishes skin and hair
- Helps to lighten the blemishes on the face
- Gives a glowing skin
- Helps in detoxifying
- Reduces Ulcer
- Retains calcium level in the body
- Stabilizes blood sugar level
- Relieves from Arthritis/Joint pain
- Rich in Vitamins, minerals & Bioactive plant compounds
5) Can Moringa Honey used for skincare purposes?
Yes, it helps in nourishing the skin and makes it smooth and supple.