Moringa Hair Serum
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
A healthy mind is the reflection of a healthy body. From having your nails clean to having your skin and hair free of everything that’s holding it back from being the best version of itself, it all matters. The increase in pollution and the constant lack of predictability in climate change have really tampered with our health. The moment we feel our body has adapted to the changes in the dynamic environment, immediately we experience a contrast.
To stay healthy through these times means to use the right products to care for oneself and use them regularly. Moringa Hair Serum is a natural approach to create a healthy environment for hair follicles. A blend of Moringa Oil, Pumpkin Oil, Bhringraj, Brahmi, Tea Tree Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil and Lemon Essential Oil; Moringa Hair Serum is undiluted, unrefined, cold-pressed and most importantly, determined to provide your hair the nourishment and care it needs. Not only does it make your hair luscious, it also helps you get rid of dandruff and frizz.
Moringa Oil, Pumpkin Oil, Bhringraj, Brahmi, Tea Tree Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil, and Lemon Essential Oil
- Banishes frizz and dryness of the hair strands
- Stimulates blood circulation and natural hair growth
- Conditions the roots to prevent hair damage
- Prevents and protects the length from split ends
- Controls dandruff and treats mild scalp irritation
1) When to apply Hair serum?
Take 30-40 drops of serum and apply it over the scalp. Leave it overnight for a better result. It can also be used as a post-wash serum using 4-5 drops.
2) Can Moringa Hair serum be applied to damp hair?
Yes, it can be applied to wet/damp hair.
3) Does the serum control frizzy hair?
Oil content in hair serum sure does control frizzy hair and nourishes it.
4) Can Moringa oil/Moringa hair serum help in hair growth?
Yes, if applied regularly.
5) Can Moringa hair serum reverse grey hair?
Grey hair due to vitamin deficiencies can be reversed using Moringa hair serum.