Moringa Capsules NOS 2
- Treats diabetes by reducing the amount of glucose in the blood as well as sugar and protein in the urine.
- Improves haemoglobin levels and overall protein content.
- Possesses antibiotic and antibacterial properties that help inhibit the growth of various pathogens.
- Its high vitamin B content helps with digestion.
- Contains Isothiocyanate and Niazimicin which prevent arteries from thickening, thus reducing high blood pressure.
- Rich in Calcium and Phosphorus which helps keep bones healthy and strong.
- Hydrating and detoxifying elements that make way for cleaner skin and healthier hair growth.
- Contains high antioxidant levels that help reduce the dilation of retain vessels and improves eyesight.
Working on improving your lifestyle can go a long way in making your health and wellbeing better. The food we eat plays a huge role in impacting our wellbeing. When the food intake isn’t nutritional and sufficient enough, you experience problems related to indigestion and experience bloating which further leads to a stronger sense of discomfort.
Moringa Capsules could be just the answer to your problems, taking you one step closer to good health for a better life. Made with the potency of Moringa leaf powder, Moringa Capsules are a powerhouse of Calcium, Iron and antioxidants that boost your immunity. We recommend you to take 1-2 capsules each day after meals for effective absorption and consumption. Not only will these capsules make your diet better, they will also enhance your skin and hair, prevent and cure diseases like diabetes, cancer and so on.
How many Moringa Capsules should I take in a day?
For expected results, we recommend taking two capsules per day.
When to take Moringa Capsules?
We recommend you to take 1-2 capsules each day after meals for effective absorption and consumption.
How to use Moringa Capsules for weight loss?
Taking it on an empty stomach along with warm water helps in reducing weight.
Are Moringa Capsules’ shells safe to consume? What are they made of?
Yes. They are safe to consume. The shells/caps of these Moringa Capsules are made from plant-based extracts.
Moringa Capsules or Moringa Powder? Which is better?
Moringa Capsules are a more easy and convenient way of consuming Moringa and will suit your fast paced lifestyle. In terms of nutritional value, both are equally good since they’re made from the same ingredients.