Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Working on improving your lifestyle can go a long way in making your health and wellbeing better. The food we eat plays a huge role in impacting our wellbeing. When the food intake isn’t nutritional and sufficient enough, you experience problems related to indigestion and experience bloating which further leads to a stronger sense of discomfort.
Moringa Capsules could be just the answer to your problems, taking you one step closer to good health for a better life. Made with the potency of Moringa leaf powder, Moringa Capsules are a powerhouse of Calcium, Iron and antioxidants that boost your immunity. We recommend you to take 1-2 capsules each day after meals for effective absorption and consumption. Not only will these capsules make your diet better, they will also enhance your skin and hair, prevent and cure diseases like diabetes, cancer and so on.
Moringa Leaf Powder
- Ideal to treat and prevent diabetes by regulating blood sugar levels
- It reduces mild and even chronic inflammation in your body by suppressing inflammatory enzymes
- Its high levels of vitamin C boost collagen production and protect skin from oxidative stress, premature wrinkles, and sun damage
- Helps in healing wounds quicker due to natural collagen-boosting properties
- Enhances and boosts hair growth as it is a store house of amino acids, proteins, and vitamins that are nothing but a blessing for your hair.
We recommend 1-2 capsules each day after meals for effective absorption and functioning.
1) How many Moringa capsules should I take in a day?
For expected results, we recommend taking two capsules per day.
2) When to take Moringa capsules?
Morning and night each or 2 in the morning. You can take in the empty stomach if there are no reflux issues, else take it post food.
3) How to use Moringa capsules for weight loss?
Taking it on an empty stomach along with warm water helps in reducing weight.
4) What are the benefits of the Moringa capsule?
- Rich in antioxidants and iron
- Improves metabolism
- Reduces menstrual cramps
- Promotes weight loss
- Helps with PCOS/PCOD
- Lowers high BP
- Improves immunity
- Controls back/hip/joint pain
- Stimulates hair growth
- Reduces Acne/blackheads
5) Is moringa capsule shell/cap safe? What is it made out of?
Our Moringa capsules are made from plant-based extracts. They are completely safe to consume.
6) Which is better Moringa capsules or Moringa powder?
Moringa capsules are an easy way of consuming moringa and will suit your fast paced lifestyle. In terms of nutrients, both are equally good since both have the same ingredients.