Tulsi Herbal Tea
- Improves digestion and bowel movement.
- Contains Calcium and Phosphorus which help make your bones healthier.
- Helps treat arthritis.
- Acts as a stress buster and helps reduce stress levels.
- Prevents acne and reduces acne scarring.
- Helps cure throat infections and nasal congestions.
- Treats and prevents anaemia and sickle cell disease.
- Consists of Isothiocyanates and Niazimicin which help prevent arteries from thickening, thus keeping blood pressure in check.
- Boosts immunity.
Yamamoto Soshun once said, “Tea is a part of daily life. It is as simple as eating when hungry and drinking when thirsty.” So, what if we take it up a notch and make Tea healthier than it already is? Presenting to you, our Tulsi Herbal Tea.
Crafted to serve those with a unique taste for fine tea, our Tulsi Herbal Tea brings together two of the most auspicious ingredients: the Holy Basil - Tulsi and the Miracle Tree - Moringa. Together, these two ingredients offer a unique yet quintessential Indian tea drinking experience. Loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants; this tea is also an excellent substitute for caffeine.
What is a good time to drink Tulsi Herbal Tea?
You can have it at any time of the day.
Can I drink Tulsi Herbal Tea every day?
Yes. You can also have it multiple times a day.
Can pregnant women drink Tulsi Herbal Tea?
Yes. Tulsi has a lot of benefits that make it a great herbal supplement during pregnancy. Although, drinking it in the right amount is essential.
Tulsi Herbal Tea or Green Tea? Which is better?
While both, Tulsi Herbal Tea and Green Tea are rich in antioxidants and low in calories; Tulsi Herbal Tea is better because it has a higher nutritional value in comparison to Green Tea.
Does Tulsi Herbal Tea help with weight loss?
Having Tulsi Herbal Tea in the morning could help detoxify the body and increase metabolism. The faster your metabolism rate, the easier it is to burn calories.
You may also like