Moringa Hot Chocolate
You Save: Rs. 98.00 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Cocoa solid, Moringa Leaves, Cocoa mass. Moringa pods and nothing else.
Preparation method (Hot/cold)
- Step 1: Put 1 scoop (20g) of Bulgano Hot Chocolate mix into 220 ml cup
- Step 2: Add a splash of hot/ cold water and make it into a smooth paste
- Step 3: Add honey/ sugar to taste
- Step 4: Add steamed or cold milk, stirring as you pour. ( substitute vegan milk if needed)
- Step 5: Serve with whipped cream, marshmallows and dusting of cocoa. Just Show your creativity
Approx. value per 100g:
- Energy (K Cal) : 180
- Carbohydrates (gms): 36.2
- Protein (gms): 26
- Fat (gms): 3.6
- Salt (gms): 0.0
1) Is Moringa Hot chocolate Vegan?
Yes, like all other products in our store, it is 100% vegan with no added fillers and additives.
2) How to prepare?
- Put one scoop (20g) of Moringa Hot Chocolate mix into 220 ml cup.
- Add a splash of hot/cold water and make it into a smooth paste.
- Add honey/sugar to taste.
- Add steamed or cold milk while stirring as you pour. (Substitute with vegan milk if needed).
- Serve with whipped cream, marshmallows, and a dusting of cocoa to show your creativity.
3) Can Moringa Hot chocolate be given to kids?
Yes, kids who are above the age of 1 can have Moringa hot chocolate.
4) Does Moringa Hot chocolate has sugar in it?
No, there is no added sugar in our moringa hot chocolate.
- Rich in antioxidants that add to healthy & glowing skin
- Rich in fiber content keep the gut happy and healthy
- Anti-inflammatory properties ensure proper digestion