1). Moringa Capsule (60 Capsules)- 449/-
2). Moringa Herbal Tea (40g)- 349/-
3). Moringa Honey (250g)- 649/-
4). Moringa Pods Powder (100g)- 299/-
- Contains Isothiocyanate and Niazimicin which prevent arteries from thickening, thus reducing high blood pressure.
- Boosts immunity.
- Acts as a stress buster.
- Rich in calcium and phosphorus. Makes your bones stronger and healthier.
- Improves haemoglobin levels and overall protein content.
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties that help combat infections.
- Acts as an aid and helps detoxify the gut.
Being pregnant means to be responsible for not just you but also the health of the little bundle of joy that’s growing inside you. You find yourself paying more attention to every tiny detail, your lifestyle changes and your wellbeing becomes a bigger priority.
Our pregnancy combo has been designed in such a way that it’s not just beneficiary for your little one, but for you as well. It includes Moringa Capsules, Moringa Herbal Tea, Moringa Honey and Moringa Pods Powder.
How many Moringa Capsules should I take in a day?
For expected results, we recommend taking two capsules per day.
Is it good to drink Moringa Herbal Tea every day?
Yes, to fully gain the nutritional benefits of moringa, it is recommended to have them daily.
What is the optimal quantity to be consumed every day?
Consuming 6-8 grams per day should provide you with all the essential nutrients.
How to use Moringa Pods Powder?
- Moringa Pods Powder + buttermilk
- Blend it with green juices/smoothies
- Add it to curries
- Mix it with dosa/roti/pancake batter
- Sprinkle on salads
How does it differ from Normal honey?
Moringa Honey is made from premium quality natural honey and nectar collected from Moringa flowers, and so it is richer in multivitamins.
What is the sugar level of Moringa Honey?
The sugar level varies for every batch. Liquid honey is approximately as sweet as sugar, yet it contains only 70-80 grams of carbohydrates per 100 g.
You may also like