Hurry up! Sales Ends In
A cup of herbal tea is a solution to everything. From easing your nerves and making the news you’re reading more interesting to enhancing your health and burning fat effectively, is there something that herbal tea can’t do? Now add Moringa to the mix and imagine how magical and effective it could get.
Made with Moringa along with a tinge of tulsi and ginger, Moringa Herbal Tea is a flavourful infusion of beverage with health. A great alternative to caffeine, Moringa Herbal Tea makes you feel better - physically, emotionally and mentally. This tea is also a storehouse of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that you need in order to live your life to the fullest!
Moringa, Tulsi, and Ginger
- Works as an excellent substitute for caffeine
- Loaded with antioxidants, proteins, calcium, iron and more
- Relieves stress
- Promotes weight loss
- Helps in boosting immunity
- Improves digestion and bowel movement
We suggest brewing Moringa tea with 150 ml or a cup of freshwater to a boiling point like your regular tea, and steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Adding milk is not advisable. Add honey to your taste.
1) Can I drink Moringa tea at night?
Yes, you can have moringa tea any time of the day.
2) What are the benefits of Moringa tea?
- Relieve stress
- Provides your body with incredible nourishment
- Helps to boost immunity
- Improves digestion
3) Moringa tea vs Green tea, which is better?
Both the teas are rich in antioxidants and are low in calories, but moringa tea offers higher levels of essential nutrients such as vitamins A and C.
4) Is it good to take Moringa tea every day?
Yes, to fully gain the nutritional benefits of moringa, it is recommended to have them daily.
5) Does Moringa tea helps in weight loss?
Moringa helps in reducing fat formation by promoting fat breakdown and increasing body metabolism.