Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Moringa Oil brims with potent and rich nutrients like Vitamin A, C & E. This might just be something that could kickstart and/or enhance your beauty care routine. Made with Moringa seed oil, this product is natural and non-toxic. It soaks your skin with the antioxidants and minerals you need, to quench and nourish dull skin. Not only does it help the skin, it also helps your hair by stimulating its growth and reducing its frizz. This can be used during the day and/or night for soft, glowing and moisturized skin.
Moringa Seed Oil
- Reduces premature wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Replenishes skin with high levels of moisture
- Purifies and refines skin with regular usage
- Gets rid of blackheads and whiteheads leaving the skin smooth
- Works as a great massage oil for dull and textured skin
- Moisturizes the scalp and prevents dryness
- Revitalizes hair from root to tip and reduces split-ends effectively
- Promotes natural hair growth due to the presence of Vitamin A, B, and E
1) Why should I choose Moringa oil?
Our Moringa oil is applicable for both skin and hair care routine. It helps in nourishing both skin and hair.
2) Can Moringa oil grow hair?
Yes, Moringa oil reduces hair fall caused due to nutrient deficiency and helps in hair regrowth.
3) Benefits of Moringa oil on skin?
- Helps in anti-aging
- Moisturization of both skin and hair
- Removes blackheads and spots from your skin.
- It acts as a great skin purifier and makes it glow naturally
4) Does Moringa oil lighten skin?
Applying Moringa oil on the skin every day helps to remove blemishes and even the skin tone, which eventually lightens the skin.
5) Can Moringa oil reverse grey hair?
Grey hair due to vitamin deficiencies can be reversed using Moringa oil.
6) How can I use Moringa oil on my face?
For face: Take 4-5 drops, apply it over the face and neck. Leave it overnight or for an hour (however comfortable it is) and wash it off. It can be used twice a week for best results.
7) How can I use Moringa oil for hair?
For hair: Take 30-40 drops, apply it over the scalp and leave it overnight or for an hour (however comfortable it is) and wash it off. Can be used 4-5 times a week for best results.
8) Can Moringa oil make you breakout?
With a Zero Comedogenic Rating, it does not lead to a breakout. However, it is not advisable to apply on active acne.